Our client is a leading specialist in Civil Engineering sector and they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on a Bletchley Flyover project.
You will be involved in the whole project, managing the team and ensuring the contractual requirements are met.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Contractual administration of a high value project
- Managing team of QS's and Assistants
- Sub-contract and procurement management
- Contract negotiations
- Working under NEC contracts
- Client and supply chain framework liaison
- Planning and managing own work and other commercial team members
Required qualifications and experience:
- Degree in quantity surveying, civil engineering or equivalent
- Experience working within civil engineering sector (highways or rail would be an advantage)
- Working knowledge of NEC form of contracts
- Previous experience managing a team
BLOG: Top 2020 Construction & Civil Engineering projects!
CarmichaelUK takes a look into the top Construction & Civ… https://t.co/nsqfu2o7hi
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta