Our client is a civil engineering contractor, operating across the sector in the South of England.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Staverton, Gloucestershire and to look after civil engineering projects across South West of England.
Some of the duties will involve:
- Contractual administration of high value project subcontractors (NEC contracts);
- Managing a team of quantity surveyors and assistants;
- Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Managing projects from award through to final accounts;
- Estimating/pricing support to schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain Framework liaison;
- Be responsible for planning and managing own work and other commercial team members;
Required qualifications and experience:
- Degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Experience working within civil engineering sector
- Possess working knowledge of NEC forms of contract
- Experience managing a team
- Be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to problem solving
We're hiring on Bletchley Viaduct!
Find your next role today ▶️ https://t.co/6AiRooOLV7
#construction #engineering… https://t.co/NhPwC5wdBP
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta