Our client is one of the leading civil engineering contractors and they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a project in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire.
They are looking for someone with experience working on civil engineering projects (rail or highways) who is looking to work for an established Tier 1 contractor.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Contractual administration of high value Framework Subcontractors;
- Commercial resolution of Subcontract accounts, including Framework Subcontractors;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of Scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Operation of Scheme Change Control;
- Estimating/pricing support to Schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain Framework liaison;
- Managing the team
- quantity surveying degree or equivalent
- previous experience withing rail or highways projects
Scott & Sally are looking for a number of Site Engineers for major roads projects across Scotland 🏴 Intereste… https://t.co/2z63DATQXH
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta