Our client is a civil engineering and construction contractor operating within South West of England. They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with S38 and S278 experience to join their team.
You will be based in Rayleigh and will be commercially managing projects within Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk regions.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Estimating, surveying, cost planning and commercial management of the project from inception to post-completion
- Sub-contract procurement
- Valuations and final accounts
- Provide guidance to other members of the team
- Assisting Managing Surveyor with review and authorisation of payments
- degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
- good knowledge of NEC3 and JCT contracts
- previous experience within civil engineering sector
- S38 and S278 experience
- ability to travel to sites within the region
Do you follow CarmichaelUK on Instagram yet? Send us your site snaps to feature on our feed! 📸
Looking for your nex… https://t.co/ftCLDv4IQa
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta