Our client is a design and build contractor, specialising in residential, offices, student accommodation and hotels, across UK and Ireland.
They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Cookstown, Northern Ireland.
You will be responsible for managing various projects throughout UK and Ireland with lots of travelling required- all travel costs and accommodation will be provided.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Managing all projects' costs, sub-contractor procurement and tenders
- Negotiations and final accounts
- Managing projects from drawings to finish
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Attending monthly project meetings
- Managing commercial team
- HND or degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Previous experience in design and build environment
- Good knowledge of JCT D&B contracts
- Flexible in regards to travelling throughout UK and Ireland
We've supplied a number of professional personnel to Major UK Projects over the years, take a look at a few of our… https://t.co/IZNORo4rVo
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta