Our client is a civil engineering and construction contractor operating within South West of England. They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with civil engineering experience to join their team.
You will be based in Rayleigh and will be commercially managing projects within Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk regions.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Estimating, surveying, cost planning and commercial management of the project from inception to post-completion
- Sub-contract procurement
- Valuations and final accounts
- Provide guidance to other members of the team
- Assisting Managing Surveyor with review and authorisation of payments
- degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
- good knowledge of NEC3 and JCT contracts
- previous experience within civil engineering sector
- ability to travel to sites within the region
Great photo's of Ebbsfleet Village site last week from our Business Manager, Ken!📸 Looking for your next job? Get i… https://t.co/fYVoiXoOy6
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta