Our client is one of the largest construction companies providing services to large infrastructure projects (utilities, rail, energy and renewable). They have secured work on Thames Water framework and they are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
You will have utilities and construction background and strong commercial experience within contractor environment.
You will be managing all commercial aspects across various projects, maximising profit and controlling costs.
- Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Managing projects from award through to final accounts;
- Estimating/pricing support to schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain Framework liaison;
- Degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor on relevant projects
Do you follow CarmichaelUK on Instagram yet? Send us your site snaps to feature on our feed! 📸
Looking for your nex… https://t.co/W9uNPZJGk6
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta