I’m working on a position for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. The client is currently winning more business across the UK and as a result they are looking to recruit a talented SQS for an exciting station upgrade in West London.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the following:
* Measurement and valuations of work and projects.
* Working on a rail/civils project
* Working closely with tender and bid teams in order to win business.
* Advising on contracts and negotiations with key stakeholders.
* Preparing cost plans and estimating the value of works as jobs progress.
* Preparing final accounts for projects.
* Working closely with site teams and management teams.
* Take responsibility for commercial aspects of projects.
* Negotiating with sub-contractors.
As the ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor you will need to:
* Proven track record in a similar role
* You have worked on a rail/civils project
* HND or degree in quantity surveying
* NEC form of contract – experience essential
* Have a positive and proactive outlook
* Able to work under pressure
Kelly is recruiting for the A14 in Cambridgeshire. Click here https://t.co/JN4TRKJkCz to view and apply for the job… https://t.co/mmSHIy0Rk5
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta