CarmichaelUK are looking for a Senior Site Engineer to work on a commercial demo and build project in Central London.
This project will involve the demolition of an existing university building and the construction of a new replacement building. The project will run through 3 phases of work; demolition, groundworks (sheet piling, utility diversions, deep excavation) and construction.
Reporting into the Project Manager, the role will entail:
- Managing 2 to 3 Setting Out Engineers
- Ensuring work on site is being carried out within the agreed specifications
- Progress reporting
- Quality checks
- Site inspections
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Be CAT and Genny trained
- Have worked on commercial/residential build projects
- Have experience managing engineers
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Would you like to join the CarmichaelUK team?
We have vacancies in our London office, click the link to find out m… https://t.co/9eYZD0uTlS
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta