CarmichaelUK are looking for a Site Engineer to work with a tier 1 contractor on a commercial build project in Harlow. This project is a £400m build of a state of the art public health science campus and headquarters.MY client have been contracted to build lot 4 of this groundbreaking campus. This project is due for completion in 2021.
Reporting into a Sub Agent, the role will entail:
- Managing and producing QA documentation
- Managing subcontractors carrying out planned works
- Checking the quality of set out
- Ensuring works are carried out in line with standard HSE procedure
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Have had experience managing sub contractors and producing quality documentation
- Have worked for a tier 1 contractor
- Have extensive earthworks knowledge
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
We came to work today sporting our best Christmas Jumpers in aid of Save the Children 🎅🎄 Show off your Christmas ju… https://t.co/hBccW1zmGQ
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta