Carmichael are recruiting for a major Crossrail Station Upgrade Project in Central London. We are keen to hear from you if you have construction fit-out experience with an emphasis on strong quality management. Previous experience working with cladding, architectural finishes and firestopping would be advantageous.
This project is expected to last another 6 months and you will benefit from market competitive rates whilst working for one of the industry's leading contractors.
As a Senior Engineer for this scope of works, your duties will include:
• Assist the Agent on the fit out works
• Amending and writing method statements and risk assessments
• Managing the fit out sub contractors and site engineers
• Carrying out quality inspections
• Liaison between Agent and client on site
• Produce ITPs and as builds
• Planning weekly and monthly programmes
If you would like to apply for the Senior Engineer position, you will also need to demonstrate the following:
• Have previously worked on a major project with a main contractor - Experience with fitout and Cladding is highly desirable
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of quality assurance, writing method statements and risk assessments
• Hold a construction related degree or HNC
• Hold a valid CSCS Card
"BAM Farrans JV wins Great Yarmouth drawerbridge | The Construction Index"
We're recruiting on Projects like this… https://t.co/qgAr7zUuVt
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta