CarmichaelUK are looking for a Senior Technician to work for a major design consultancy on a new 4 year highways framework which is being carried out on behalf of Hampshire County Council.
This framework will involve the upgrade and maintenance of highways and civils structures across the county of Hampshire. Based at the council's head office in Winchester, you will be mainly office based with occasional travel to site to manage any design issues or discrepancies that arise.
The role will entail:
- Preparation of technical design drawings/models and contract documents
- The collection, assessment and impartment of information that is essential to scheme preparation
- Preparation of estimates for budget control
- Liaising with relevant bodies (contractors, statutory undertakers etc.)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have NVQ Level 4 or higher in Civil Engineering or relevant subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Have experience in highways design and construction
- Be competent in the preparation of highway maintenance and design schemes, including the production of drawings and schedules
- Be a competent user of CAD software (civils 3D, MX, AutoCAD etc.)
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
INDUSTRY NEWS: All tunnelling for the Sydney Metro City & Southwest project was completed ahead of schedule last we… https://t.co/3bu1WhQ3u5
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta