CarmichaelUK are looking for a Senior Travel Planner to work for a major design consultancy on a new 4 year highways framework which is being carried out on behalf of Hampshire County Council.
This framework will involve the upgrade and maintenance of highways and civils structures across the county of Hampshire. Based at the council's head office in Winchester, you will be mainly office based with regular travel to sites.
The role will entail:
- Assisting with the R&D of Hampshire's travel plan developments
- Management of consultations with key internal personnel, using Modeshift STARS
- Manage the overall travel plan development strategy and individual progress
- Manage the procurement of services to support the delivery of travel planning projects
- Attend meetings with other officers and schools on the development of strategy
- Management of the legal process associated with the delivery of travel planning services and projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or equivalent level qualification or experience
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Have proven experience using GIS mapping software
- Have experience of managing in-depth travel and transport planning projects
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
INDUSTRY NEWS: All tunnelling for the Sydney Metro City & Southwest project was completed ahead of schedule last we… https://t.co/3bu1WhQ3u5
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta