CarmichaelUK have an opening for a Setting Out Engineer for 3 weeks' work in Buckinghamshire. This work is part of the enabling works for the offline highways package of a major rail project.
- Setting out core holes (average 3 per day)
- Working with traffic management
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Have experience setting out for roads/highways projects
- Be able to attend the induction on Friday 16th August
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
👷♀️ CONTRACT & PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE! 👷♂️
We have a number of vacancies on Smart Motorway across the… https://t.co/rLBri0gOLI
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta