A well-respected company with a strong portfolio of work throughout the UK is seeking an experienced Site Agent to work on multiple sites. The project will see you manage and deliver a short term contract on Smart motorways.
Roles include but not limited to:
•Overseeing all aspects of work on various groundworks and RC frame sites on both the M4 and M27
• Responsible for maintaining health and safety standards on site, writing and reviewing RAMS as well as other safety documents and registers
• Overseeing the QA processes, driving standards, developing Inspection Test Plans and Check Sheets that are project-specific based on the specification while also staying true to company policies and standards
• Producing programs for works duration and monitoring and reporting against these
• Ordering materials in accordance with the program and monitoring consumption to ensure adequate resources are available at all times
• Raising RFI’s and keeping the RFI Register up to date
• Ensuring information is produced on time so as not to disrupt the progress on site
• Working closely with the commercial team to track variations, change orders and raising Early Warning Notifications or other formal notifications to the client.
• Working with the Temporary Works Designers to develop temporary works specific to site requirements, through to approval of the design by the Temporary Works Co-ordinator, developing task statements for the TW install and monitoring/inspecting the TW’s once in place.
• Preparing and raising relevant permits for works
Great photo's of Ebbsfleet Village site last week from our Business Manager, Ken!📸 Looking for your next job? Get i… https://t.co/fYVoiXoOy6
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta