An exciting opportunity has come up for a Site Agent to work for a tier 1 contractor on a water framework in the Rugby area. This is a long term role starting in February, running until at least the end of November.
What will I be doing?
• Implement the relevant requirements of Health, Safety and Environmental Procedures and
• Reporting all health and safety incidents involving the main contractor and Supply Chain staff to the Network Team Managers
• Ensure compliance with the main contractor Environmental Management System with regard to day-to-day operational activities
• Monitor scheme construction programmes, including resources
• Review the drawings and specification to identify errors and omissions and seek to resolve with the Project Manager and Design Lead.
• Liaise with site supervisors on site and ensure all works are in accordance with the specification and to the contract drawings.
• Conduct and record on-going interim physical measurements during works and upon works completion
• Become conversant with contract conditions, produce scope of works for civil packages and package manage the scopes construction in line with the main contractor’s package management systems.
• Maintain records and use these to manage and control resources.
• Communicate with the wider project team including Project Manager and the Commercial Manager issues of Non-conformances and contractual correspondence. Ensure that comprehensive records are maintained
• Maintain records of work related discussions with the HA / design team.
• Review and approve site documentation
• HNC/D in Construction or similar
• Current Driving Licence
• Relevant CSCS Card
• IT competency (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Good communication skills for interface with members of the public and other stakeholders
• Participate in on call.
• Previous Water experience
If this position is for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01844212058 for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to email@example.com.
Alternatively if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable , then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply).
Four civils firms scoop £2.6bn flood and coastal framework | Construction Enquirer. Are you looking for your next r… https://t.co/47u2D9mMEZ
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta