CarmichaelUK are looking for a Site Agent/Manager to work for a concrete stuctures subcontractor on the Barking Riverside Extension Project for approx. 6 months.
This is a £196m TfL project extending the Gospell Oak to Barking London Overground line. The project includes the laying of 4.5km of new track and the building of a 1.5km viaduct and brand new station. With first trains due to run at the end of 2021.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing health&safety on site
- Weekly progress reports
- Working closely with the main contractor
- Producing site paperwork including RAMs, ITPs and raising RFIs
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Hold a valid PTS (non-critical)
- Have experience as a Site Agent/Manager
- Have experience working with concrete structures
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Do you follow CarmichaelUK on Instagram yet? Send us your site snaps to feature on our feed! 📸
Looking for your nex… https://t.co/W9uNPZJGk6
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta