My client, a subcontractor working on HS2, is seeking a Site Engineer with experience in highways to join the team on a freelance basis in Buckinghamshire.
As Site Engineer you will be responsible for;
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality product
* Planning, management and monitoring the construction of the works to an acceptable level of quality
* Under direction, preparing and implementing inspection test plans
* Liaising with others to ensure safe systems of work are prepared in a timely manner and followed, including the work of other contractors or sub-contractors
* Setting out for onsite activities and carrying out asbuilts
* Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* CSCS qualification and SMSTS
If this position is for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01844212058 for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable , then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply).
We're hiring on Bletchley Viaduct!
Find your next role today ▶️ https://t.co/6AiRooOLV7
#construction #engineering… https://t.co/NhPwC5wdBP
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta