I am looking for a Site Engineer to join a main contractor on a Major Highways Project in the Buckinghamshire area. Works are in full swing and there will be work opportunities for at least 6 months for the right candidate.
As site engineer you will be responsible for;
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality product
* Planning, management and monitoring the construction of the works to an acceptable level of quality
* Under direction, preparing and implementing inspection test plans
* Liaising with others to ensure safe systems of work are prepared in a timely manner and followed, including the work of other contractors or sub-contractors
* Setting out for onsite activities and carrying out asbuilts
* Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working within a main contracting environment
* Experience setting out using a robotic total station
* CSCS qualification and SMSTS
Is this position one that would challenge you and develop your existing skills and knowledge as a Site Engineer? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest. You will also enjoy the support of CarmichaelUK who can help with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests and also provide our temporary workers with a weekly payroll. Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £500 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer and agency and welcomes applications from all. Should you require assistance to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888. We value and respect diversity and inclusion at CarmichaelUK. As champions of diversity & inclusion we ensure all applications are treated equally with opportunities available to all. By cultivating a culture where diversity is celebrated, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. CarmichaelUK places paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy so if you require any additional assistance please inform us upon application or call on 020 8522 8888.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
Due to our longstanding relationships, we can offer you access to AUS bound candidates who have prestigious experie… https://t.co/8PluzcgDUN
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta