Currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to join a Motorway Project in the Buckinghamshire area for a long term role. Candidates must have structures and motorway/highways experience.
As site engineer you will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality product
* Planning, management and monitoring the construction of the works to an acceptable level of quality
* Under direction, preparing and implementing inspection test plans
* Liaising with others to ensure safe systems of work are prepared in a timely manner and followed, including the work of other contractors or sub-contractors
* Setting out for onsite activities and carrying out asbuilts
* Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working within a main contracting environment
* Experience in structures and setting out
* CSCS qualification and SMSTS
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role, please don't hesitate to get in touch, Jamie 07774200100 or Katherine 07921458542
Alternatively, if you know someone suitable for the role, please don't hesitate to put them in touch.
INDUSTRY NEWS: High Speed 2 rail chiefs have fired the starting gun on bidding for £500m worth of tunnel and linesi… https://t.co/ka1uFuUjBv
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta