CarmichealUK are looking for a Site Engineer for an immediate start with a marine sub contractor who are working in conjunction with Balfour Beatty on an Environmental Agency project in Kent.
The scope of this project is to re-design the landscape around a section of foreshore to protect local wildlife. My client is looking for engineering support for 4 weeks to aid the moving of 5000 tonnes of rock.
Reporting into the Project Manager, the role will entail:
- Setting out using EDM
- Doing calculations and translating surveys onto drawings
- Flexible working as the work will be determined by the timings of the tide
- Working closely with the main contractor to ensure the smooth running of the works
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Have experience working short term projects
- Be comfortable turning surveys into drawings
- Be immediately available
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Check out the end to end journey of the Elizabeth Line Tunnels
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta