CarmichaelUK are looking for a Site Engineer to work with a tier 1 contractor working on a major Network Rail framework based in East Sussex.
This £860m framework is due to run for the next 5 years with this specific package of work due for completion early next year. The framework is split up into geotechnical and renewals packages with this role sitting within the geotechnical work. This specific package is earthworks involving site mobilisation, sheet piling and regrading of an embankment.
Reporting into a Sub Agent, the role will entail:
- Setting out
- Delivering daily task briefings
- Keeping normal site records (diary, ITPs, RAMs)
- Working closely with the Sub Agent to ensure safe practice on site
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree or ND in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Valid CSCS card
- Valid PTS
- Experience working with a tier 1 contractor
- Experience working on an earthworks package
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Check out the end to end journey of the Elizabeth Line Tunnels
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta