I am looking for a Site Engineer and Section Engineer to join a Tier 1 Joint Venture on a Smart Motorway Project in the Southhampton area. Works are just kicking off now, so it's a great opportunity to get on the project during its infancy. Highways England is improving the national motorways by making them smart motorways. Smart motorways help relieve congestion by converting the hard shoulder to a running lane. They use technology to monitor traffic flow and vary the mandatory speed limits to keep traffic moving smoothly.
As site engineer you will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality product
* Planning, management and monitoring the construction of the works to an acceptable level of quality
* Under direction, preparing and implementing inspection test plans
* Liaising with others to ensure safe systems of work are prepared in a timely manner and followed, including the work of other contractors or sub-contractors
* Setting out for onsite activities and carrying out asbuilts
* Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working within a main contracting environment
* Experience setting out using a robotic total station
* CSCS qualification and SMSTS
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Alternatively, if you know someone suitable for the role, please don't hesitate to put them in touch.
➡️SHARE THIS POST ⬅️ Our followers have access to our Top jobs & projects, Industry News, Office Insights,… https://t.co/brXotNTKzo
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta