CarmichaelUK are looking for a Site Engineer to carry out two weeks' work for a joint venture comprising 3 tier 1 companies on a surfacing project in Central London. This role is nights only and will run from 1st Nov to 14th Nov with working hours of 20:00 to 05:00.
Reporting into a Senior Engineer, the role will entail:
- Setting out using Leica TS12 with CTR16
- Compiling proposals whilst the area is being planed and surfaced
- Working closely with the Supervisor to plan the works
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree, HND or HNC in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Be fully competent in setting out using Leica
- Have previous experience setting out for surfacing works
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
➡️SHARE THIS POST ⬅️ Our followers have access to our Top jobs & projects, Industry News, Office Insights,… https://t.co/brXotNTKzo
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta