I am looking for a Site Engineer and Section Engineer to join a Tier 1 Joint Venture on a Smart Motorway Project in the Berkshire area. Works are in full swing, so it's a great opportunity to get on the project. Highways England is improving the national motorways by making them smart motorways. Smart motorways help relieve congestion by converting the hard shoulder to a running lane. They use technology to monitor traffic flow and vary the mandatory speed limits to keep traffic moving smoothly.
As site engineer you will be responsible for:
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality product
* Planning, management and monitoring the construction of the works to an acceptable level of quality
* Under direction, preparing and implementing inspection test plans
* Liaising with others to ensure safe systems of work are prepared in a timely manner and followed, including the work of other contractors or sub-contractors
* Setting out for onsite activities and carrying out asbuilts
* Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working within a main contracting environment
* Experience setting out using a robotic total station
* CSCS qualification and SMSTS
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Alternatively, if you know someone suitable for the role, please don't hesitate to put them in touch
BLOG: Top 2020 Construction & Civil Engineering projects!
CarmichaelUK takes a look into the top Construction & Civ… https://t.co/nsqfu2o7hi
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta