CarmichaelUK are looking for a Site Engineer to work with a groundworks sub-contractor at Heathrow for two months starting on Monday 25th November. This work will be carried out on night shifts 9pm - 5am) and twilight shifts (2pm - 10pm).
Reporting into the Project Manager, the role will entail:
- Setting out
- Reviewing design drawings for discrepancies
- Creating and implementing ITPs and Checklists
- Putting operatives to work
- Completing red line drawings and as-builts
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree of HND in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Be competent with setting out, reading and manipulating engineering drawings and producing as-builts
- Be able to assist in the production of documentation (RAMs, ITPs etc)
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Check out the latest update from the Thames Tideway project!
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta