CarmichaelUK are looking for a Site Engineer to work with a tier 1 main contractor on an enabling package for residential developments. The job is based in Tottenham Hale and our client has been contracted to deliver enabling and general civils work to support the construction of new residential units. The job is due to run on until the end of the year with this role running for at least the next 3 months.
Reporting into a CarmichaelUK Sub Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Setting out on site
- Filing paperwork including RAMS, ITPs and permits
- Reviewing and producing red line drawings
- Maintaining high levels of health & safety on site
- Delivering task briefings
To be considered for this position you will need:
- An HNC or higher in Civil Engineering or related subject
- A valid CSCS card
- To capable of highly accurate setting out
- To be able to work of your own accord to complete the tasks determined by the project
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked for a tier 1 main contractor
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
We have a number vacancies coming up on the London Power Tunnels project in London. To find out more about the proj… https://t.co/ObhI21QlV0
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta