I am looking for a Site Engineer, with Demolition experience, to join the Main Contractor on a major infrastructure project in Central London. You will be involved the demolition of a tower block near a major station. We are looking for someone to start at the beginning or April.
The role will involve;
- Task briefings and prestart meetings
- Managing sub-contractors
- Amending method statements, daily diaries, daily permits
- Liaising with the client and other contractors
The successful candidate will need;
- An HNC or higher in a Civil Engineering related area
- CSCS card (AQP or higher)
- Proven Demolition experience
Please note that this role will fall “inside” the IR35 legislation.
If you are interested in the role please apply below
INDUSTRY NEWS: All tunnelling for the Sydney Metro City & Southwest project was completed ahead of schedule last we… https://t.co/3bu1WhQ3u5
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta