An opportunity exists for an experienced Site Engineer with previous A-Roads or highways projects. Knowledge on the installation of gantries and comms is advantageous.
Site engineering duties will include:
• Setting out of the works
• Interpreting and implementing the drawings
• Ensuring the works are constructed according to the design and specifications
• Monitoring and management of the nominated subcontractors
• Quality control in accordance to the specifications
• RA’s, MS, Permit clearances, RFIs, daily records, etc.
• As built drawings
• Health and Safety compliance
Requirements for the Site Engineer:
• HND or Degree in Civil Engineering
• Competent and confident in setting out
• assertive and highly skilled in subby management
• CSCS, First Aid, CIS registered
• Prepared to work night/weekend shifts (good uplifts on offer)
If you are available and keen the kindly lodge your CV here now.
INDUSTRY NEWS: Highways England has handed Kier Highways a £160m contract to provide maintenance and response servi… https://t.co/LPQA0MvJXX
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta