We are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to work alongside the Site Supervisor to assist with the completion of a local road project.
This role will be for 6 weeks only with a start Monday the 3rd of August 2020 for the right Candidate.
- Setting Out duties
- Carrying out quality control of civil engineering packages
- Working alongside the Site Supervisor
- Co-ordinate and Audit Subcontractor as needed
- Co-ordinate construction activities
- Reading technical drawings Weekly meetings, reporting and assist project controls function
You should be:
· A good communicator with the ability to instruct and direct staff
· A good organiser, both of self and others with the ability to think in advance
· Degree or HNC qualified in Civil Engineering
· You will have significant main contractor civils experience including Roads, Earthworks,
Drainage, Highways, and Infrastructure.
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details.
We're recruiting for projects in Australia! If you're looking to make the move down under or are returning home, ge… https://t.co/KMlTqyhVmB
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta