My client, a main contractor on a highways project in the Midlands, is looking for a site engineer to join their team in early 2019.
As site engineer you will be responsible for;
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality product
* Planning, management and monitoring the construction of the works to an acceptable level of quality
* Under direction, preparing and implementing inspection test plans
* Liaising with others to ensure safe systems of work are prepared in a timely manner and followed, including the work of other contractors or sub-contractors
* Setting out for onsite activities and carrying out asbuilts
* Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working within a main contracting environment
* Experience setting out using a robotic total station
* CSCS qualification and SMSTS
Is this position one that would challenge you and develop your existing skills and knowledge as a Site Engineer? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest. You will also enjoy the support of CarmichaelUK who can help with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests and also provide our temporary workers with a weekly payroll. Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £500 referral fee (T&Cs apply) for every successful referred placement!
Katie is recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a highways project in Hertfordshire. The position is permanent… https://t.co/0DdC5cU6yi
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta