I am looking for a Site Engineer to join a Tier 1 Joint Venture on a Smart Motorway Project in the Midlands. Works are in full swing and there will be work opportunities for at least 6 months for the right candidate.
As Site Engineer you will be responsible for;
* Planning, management and monitoring the construction of the works to an acceptable level of quality
* Under direction, preparing and implementing inspection test plans
* Setting out for onsite activities and carrying out asbuilts
* Preparing PTD's
* Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience setting out using a robotic total station
*Experience using an RD8000
* CSCS qualification and SMSTS
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Crossrail behind the scenes!
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta