Site Engineer Smart Motorways - Nights
Principle Tier one Contractor managing the delivery of a major multimillion smart motorway project is looking to ramp up on the delivery of the verges. Available freelance Site Engineers with experience on freeway widening and verge construction which includes earthwork, drainage and RC structures are requested to forward their latest resume
Duties of Site Engineer include:
• Surveying and Setting out of the works
• Interpreting the drawings and implementing of the design
• Management of the subcontractor
• Quality control in accordance to the specifications
• Permit clearances
• Health and Safety compliance
Requirements for Site Engineer:
This is an excellent opportunity to guarantee freelance employment through the Christmas season. If you are interested and available then lodge your CV here now.
BLOG: Top 2020 Construction & Civil Engineering projects!
CarmichaelUK takes a look into the top Construction & Civ… https://t.co/nsqfu2o7hi
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta