Principle tier one contractor is urgently looking to employ Site Engineer with roads construction experience. The project itself includes the construction of roads and associated services including drainage, ducting, traffic management, concrete lined drains, retaining walls, concrete bases, earthworks, steel structures.
We are looking for an Engineer who is very strong with setting out but is also capable of managing subcontractors as well as in house staff whilst keeping to the programme.
Successful candidates will:
• Have a Civil Engineering degree/diploma
• Have a proven background in heavy civils – roads, earthworks and drainage
• Have experience in highways and working under live traffic conditions
• Have progressed from a Setting Out Engineer/Surveyor
• Have a track record working with tier one contractors on large projects
• Have valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
• Be willing to work nights and weekends.
If you have the requested experience and are available then kindly lodge your CV here now.
Four civils firms scoop £2.6bn flood and coastal framework | Construction Enquirer. Are you looking for your next r… https://t.co/47u2D9mMEZ
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta