CarmichaelUK are on the lookout for a Site Manager to work with a groundworks subcontractor at Heathrow Airport. This is part of a package of works helping to improve the security around the perimeter of the airport.
Reporting into the Project Manager, the role will entail:
- Ensure works are carried out in line with the programme
- Enforce high standards of health & safety on site
- Review work methodologies and ensure adherence to RAMs
- Deliver start of shift briefings and toolbox talks
- Give progress reports to internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Hold an SMSTS qualification
- Hold a first aid qualification
- Have held a HAL Blue Pass (airside) in the last 12 months (CRITICAL)
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
We came to work today sporting our best Christmas Jumpers in aid of Save the Children 🎅🎄 Show off your Christmas ju… https://t.co/hBccW1zmGQ
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta