We are looking for an Experienced Site Manager to look after the day to day site management on a large Basement project.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:-
• Piling (Secant / Sheet / Contig)
• Structural RC works (Capping Beams, Slabs, Columns, Walls, Cores)
• Experience with working with Steel Fixers
• Experience with working with Carpenter (Formwork / Shuttering / Decking / Falsework)
• Experience with working with Scaffolders.
• Waterproof Concrete to Grade 3
• Waterproofing installation (Membranes / Cavity Drains)
• Temporary Works installation and inspections, Preferably with TWS training
• Bulk Excavation
• Can carry out Daily Briefings
• Can carry out Tool Box Talks.
• LOLER and PUWER, Working at Height
• Keeping Daily Diary
• Has experience in working in Central London
• Must have CSCS
• First Aider would be preferable
• Experience with working on a large site (Basement) with multiple disciplines safely.
Please apply now if you are seeking an excellent career opportunity!
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £500 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
RT @Carmichael_UK: We have an exciting opportunity for an Ecologist to work on HS2 based out of Aylesbury! If you'd like to hear more about…
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta