CarmichaelUK are looking for a Specialist Highways Technical Advisor to work for a major design consultancy on a new 4 year highways framework which is being carried out on behalf of Hampshire County Council.
This framework will involve the upgrade and maintenance of highways and civils structures across the county of Hampshire. Based at the council's head office in Winchester, you will be mainly office based with regular travel to site.
The role will entail:
- Supporting the delivery of carriageway resurfacing
- Providing expert advice to assist with production of technical solutions to highway failures
- Production and maintenance of HCC Guidance Document on Surfacing Options
- Providing technical support to HCC Lab, assisting with business development
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of Highway Bids
- Representing HCC at external national groups such as ADEPT
- Providing support and advice to assist with TAG
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree level qualification in Civil Engineering or related subject or have extensive field experience
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Have extensive construction experience (focused on surfacing, pavements and materials)
- Be able to work flexibly and provide urgent specialist advice at short notice
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Do you follow CarmichaelUK on Instagram yet? Send us your site snaps to feature on our feed! 📸
Looking for your nex… https://t.co/W9uNPZJGk6
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta