In the coming months, there will be an opportunity for a Sub Agent to join a major Joint Venture on part of the HS2 scheme in Buckinghamshire. This is a great opportunity to work with a joint venture consisting of some of the UK's largest civil construction companies.
To register your interest for this upcoming opportunity please forward you’re CV
· Support the Agent or Project Manager in the execution of his duties, and management of smaller construction contracts.
· Management of site staff operatives and sub-contractors.
· Provide method statements, hazard risk assessments and project management plans.
· Understand tender allowances and monitor contract costs against agreed budgets.
· Preparing and monitoring programs of work.
· Assessment and engagement of sub-contractors.
· Manage design co-ordination.
· Manage contracts to ensure timely and profitable completion of contracts.
· Inform, consult and involve local groups as necessary.
· Foster good relations and reputation with clients.
You should be:
· A good communicator with the ability to instruct and direct staff
· A good organiser, both of self and others with the ability to think in advance
· Experienced in people management and motivation of staff
· Degree or HNC qualified in Civil Engineering
· Experience in managing site and section engineers
· You will have significant main contractor civils experience including Roads, Earthworks,
Drainage, Highways, and Infrastructure.
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details.
We have a number vacancies coming up on the London Power Tunnels project in London. To find out more about the proj… https://t.co/ObhI21QlV0
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta