CarmichaelUK are searching for a Sub Agent to come on board with one of our clients who are carrying out a small drainage package on the M11. The works will run for between 10 and 12 weeks and will involve day shifts only. Our client has a very strong order book and is working with the likes of Graham's and VolkerFitzpatrick on major Highways England frameworks meaning that the successful candidate is likely to be required to move onto one of these frameworks once the job at the M11 has concluded.
Reporting into a Site Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating works on a live carriageway
- Liaising and communicating with the client on any issues which arise
- Managing site safety
- Reviewing and reporting design discrepancies
- Ensuring works are carried out in line with client specifications
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an HNC or higher in Civil engineering or related subject
- Holds a valid CSCS card
- Holds a full, clean driving license
- Has experience working within a live traffic environment
- Has extensive knowledge or drainage works
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Register with us today and receive tailored job alerts directly to your inbox! ➡️ https://t.co/j9J3pSCDL7 https://t.co/JdFjEmm0Mh
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta