I currently have an exciting opportunity with Tier 1 Contractors on a major Highways improvement programme. Ongoing work available for the right person.
• Reporting section progress to the Agent and completing all necessary QA
• Construction within your section of works whilst maintaining the highest standards of delivery in line with the programme, budget, quality, environmental, health & safety
• Day to day control site management including maintaining a safe site, site set-up and compliance with safe methods of work and regulations.
• Ensuring that H&S is given the highest priority.
• Manage the supply chain ensuring that delivery is done efficiently and in accordance with the Safety and Environmental aspirations of the contract.
• Coordination between subcontractors.
• Manage the order and control of necessary materials, suppliers and storage required for the works programme and this is fully communicated to the logistics team.
• Carry out material reconciliations and provide reports on waste avoidance and inefficiencies to optimise project return.
• Ensure records and diaries are recorded and kept for work performed, problems experienced, labour force within each area, verbal communications to/from client, subcontractor and third parties.
• Ensure quality procedures are in place and adhered to. Provide Inspection and Test Plans for all works and ensure relevant checks are carried out and records compiled for handover packages, management of non-conformance reporting and ensuring that non-conformances are closed out.
Skills & Experience:
• A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
• Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
• Experience working for a main contractor
• CSCS qualification
• Proven track record
• You must make your own way to site as vehicles will not be provided by site
• It’s essential you have worked as a sub agent/senior project engineer on a similar project
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbird website.
Please apply now if you are interested!
We are looking for Qualified Land and Engineering Surveyors to fill various permanent positions in the South East o… https://t.co/6HRBbyLtIs
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta