An exciting opportunity has come up for a Sub Agent/Supervisor to work for a main contractor in Oxfordshire. The role part of a large highways scheme and involves the supervision of trail holes and ground investigation works.
Plan and supervise trial hole and ground investigation work. This would include:
· Traffic Management (with support of Traffic Safety Officer)
· Marking out trial pit locations
· Supervising safe digging practices
· Monitoring excavation to ensure that all services have been found
· Taking photos of trial pits and maintaining photo library
· Surveying utilities with GPS / Total Station
· Producing cross sections (freehand or Auto CAD)
If this position is for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01844212058 for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable , then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply).
BIM TECHNICIANS/COORDINATORS - WE NEED YOU! Sean is currently recruiting for BIM Technicians/Coordinators with expe… https://t.co/qCGupjMz7B
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta