CarmichaelUK are on the lookout for a Supervisor to work with a joint venture which carries out the LoHAC contract for Central London. Our client is a specialist in Major Highway Schemes, Highway Maintenance and Management and Support Services.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the role will entail:
- Responsibility for the safe running of site
- Conducting depot and site inductions
- Managing/liaising with subcontractors
- Issuing Works Orders and Permits
- Organising and resourcing staff labour
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a valid CSCS black card
- Hold a valid SMSTS or SSSTS
- Hold a valid first aid at work ticket
- Hold a valid NRSWA ticket
- Be computer literate
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Check out the latest update from the Thames Tideway project!
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta