CarmichaelUK are looking for a Supervisor/Foreman to work with one of our clients who conduct roads maintenance and upgrade works within London. Working in the London Borough of Lambeth, you will be supervising work gangs conducting works such as drainage, kerbs, signs and cables. Our client works very closely with TfL who are starting to put in place their COVID recovery program which is intended to kickstart the London economy. This requirement will be for a minimum of 3 months and is highly likely to run on longer.
Reporting into the Borough Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The safe running of site
- Carrying out daily task briefings
- Monitoring all site activities and personnel
- Conducting depot and site inductions
- Managing/liaising with subcontractors
- Issuing Works Orders and Permits
- Organising and resourcing staff labour
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds a valid CSCS card
- Has first aid at work (minimum 2-day course)
- Has SSSTS or SMSTS
- Has experience of supervising urban road works
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Register with us today and receive tailored job alerts directly to your inbox! ➡️ https://t.co/j9J3pSCDL7 https://t.co/JdFjEmm0Mh
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta