Carmichael are working with an international construction company who are seeking a Highways Tender Planner to join the team based in the heart of the North West.
Duties to include
• Leading in the preparation of a construction programme highlighting areas of improvement against the contract programme
• Prepare a tender event programme for the procurement of subcontractors incorporating design release and lead in activities
• Maintain electronic files and administration of planning and programme document to facilitate retrieval as required, utilising the common data environment
• Provide all programme information as required support the management team
• To review risk and opportunities for every programme produced and highlight potential mitigation measures in the programme, including; float and time risk allowances
• Produce a construction methodology in close cooperation with the project team to effectively demonstrate the construction techniques and sequencing in order to successfully deliver projects
• Use the construction programme to produce/assist in the production of project prelim books including, but not limited to, staff resource, logistics and temporary works requirements.
• To engage with the supply chain to develop the project programme with regards to design, lead-ins, construction periods, plant and labour requirements
• Qualification in construction management
• Certification for use of planning and programme software
• Successful track record of working with clients, contractors and other stakeholders on live construction projects
• Understand JCT and NEC forms of contract
• Presentation techniques training
Would you like to join the CarmichaelUK team?
We have vacancies in our London office, click the link to find out m… https://t.co/GiJPgKoUvt
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta