CarmichaelUK are looking for a Track CRE to work with Tier 1 contractor on a rail framework in the South East of England, covering London, Kent and Sussex. This is a 5 year major Network Rail framework with a total value of £7bn. The role will be based in Sevenoaks, Kent and will require you to travel to multiple locations across the South East. This is a senior role and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and start ASAP.
Reporting into the Framework Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring works are carried out in line with agreed ITPs
- Review and approval of all input data used to populate the ITPs
- Reviewing all TQs and RFIs raised by the design, construction and installation teams
- Where necessary converting internal TQs and RFIs to external TQs and raising to the attention of Network Rail
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an HNC or higher in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Hold a valid PTS card
- Have experience as a Track CRE
- Have excellent knowledge of completing Network Rail sites and paperwork
- Have experience in both civils and p/way engineering
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here
Check out the works going on at Hinkley Point C.
Click below to view all our current vacancies
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta