CarmichaelUK are looking for a Travel Planner to work for a major design consultancy on a new 4 year highways framework which is being carried out on behalf of Hampshire County Council.
This framework will involve the upgrade and maintenance of highways and civils structures across the county of Hampshire. Based at the council's head office in Winchester, you will be mainly office based with regular travel to sites.
The role will entail:
- Assisting with the R&D of Hampshire's travel plan developments
- Assisting on consultations with key external stakeholders
- Monitor overall travel plan development strategy and individual progress
- Prepare written and verbal reports on project progress and consultation
- Attend meetings with other officers and schools on the development of strategy
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure effective time management
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or equivalent level qualification or experience
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Have proven experience using GIS mapping software
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the issues and complexities of travel and transport
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Do you follow CarmichaelUK on Instagram yet? Send us your site snaps to feature on our feed! 📸
Looking for your nex… https://t.co/W9uNPZJGk6
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta