Our client is a global infrastructure investor, delivering complex infrastructure projects within PPP industry. They are looking for a Whole Life Cost Manager to join their team in Central London.
This role would suit someone who wants to join a successful company and a team that is responsible for new bids, ensuring growth and development of the portfolio.
Some of the responsibilities:
- producing cost plans for future bidding
- producing cost models and estimating ensuring data transparency
- developing and implementing cost control process
- providing whole life cost advice to bid teams
- supporting teams on existing and future contracts
- bidding management experience (PFI/PPP or FM/Commercial background)
- MRICS- chartered quantity surveyor and post qualification experience
- previous experience with bidding lifecycle cost and proposal writing
- good knowledge of building services maintenance
Scott & Sally are looking for a number of Site Engineers for major roads projects across Scotland 🏴 Intereste… https://t.co/2z63DATQXH
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta